Q. My IE Explorer 6 has been corrupted (I think)

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Hi,

Running Win2K Pro, my IE 6 just returns with "http:///" and "Page
cannot be displayed), whenever I try to access any of the normal
internet pages I go to.

I've not made any chnages whatseover to my machine. This machine uses
dial up and has worked fine for several years.

Any ideas? Do you need more detailed info?

TIA
George

Did you run a spyware/virus scan? If no spyware or virus are present
try repairing Internet Explorer. Control Panel>Add/Remove Software.
Double click IE and select the repair option.

John