what poke'mon sites do you go to the most? and why?

I just wanted to know if any one knew of some really good poke'mon
sites? Ones that you go to the most. Just post the links of the sites.

Thanks Ahead Of Time!
5 answers Last reply
More about what poke sites most

    alt.games.nintendo.pokemon

    afish wrote:
    > alt.games.nintendo.pokemon

    LOL. Actually, this is true for me too. I just come here mostly. I have
    a few websites bookmarked for specific things, like IV calculation and
    such, but nothing that I constantly go to.

    John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote:
    > LOL. Actually, this is true for me too. I just come here mostly. I
    > have a few websites bookmarked for specific things, like IV
    > calculation and such, but nothing that I constantly go to.

    Serebii.net has a VERY complete R/S pokedex with a rather nice interface
    that I reference often. PKMN.co.uk is a good news site.

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    Christopher Voelckel wrote:

    > I just wanted to know if any one knew of some really good poke'mon
    > sites? Ones that you go to the most. Just post the links of the sites.

    I usually go to Pokemon Forever (http://pokefor.tk) to use the PokeDex,
    but there are a lot of other things there, too.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    "DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
    >> LOL. Actually, this is true for me too. I just come here mostly. I
    >> have a few websites bookmarked for specific things, like IV
    >> calculation and such, but nothing that I constantly go to.
    >
    > Serebii.net has a VERY complete R/S pokedex with a rather nice interface
    > that I reference often.

    >:o

    > PKMN.co.uk is a good news site.

    Oh, alright, have a treat.