what poke'mon sites do you go to the most? and why?

Last response: in Video Games
October 21, 2004 12:08:18 PM

I just wanted to know if any one knew of some really good poke'mon
sites? Ones that you go to the most. Just post the links of the sites.

Thanks Ahead Of Time!

More about : poke mon sites

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 4:42:38 PM

alt.games.nintendo.pokemon
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 7:48:48 PM

afish wrote:
> alt.games.nintendo.pokemon

LOL. Actually, this is true for me too. I just come here mostly. I have
a few websites bookmarked for specific things, like IV calculation and
such, but nothing that I constantly go to.
October 22, 2004 12:15:42 AM

John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote:
> LOL. Actually, this is true for me too. I just come here mostly. I
> have a few websites bookmarked for specific things, like IV
> calculation and such, but nothing that I constantly go to.

Serebii.net has a VERY complete R/S pokedex with a rather nice interface
that I reference often. PKMN.co.uk is a good news site.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Christopher Voelckel wrote:

> I just wanted to know if any one knew of some really good poke'mon
> sites? Ones that you go to the most. Just post the links of the sites.

I usually go to Pokemon Forever (http://pokefor.tk) to use the PokeDex,
but there are a lot of other things there, too.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

October 22, 2004 10:11:39 PM

"DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
news:o NUdd.3471$Nf7.424@trndny02...
>> LOL. Actually, this is true for me too. I just come here mostly. I
>> have a few websites bookmarked for specific things, like IV
>> calculation and such, but nothing that I constantly go to.
>
> Serebii.net has a VERY complete R/S pokedex with a rather nice interface
> that I reference often.

>:o

> PKMN.co.uk is a good news site.

Oh, alright, have a treat.