MSDOS LAN Client Files

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 22, 2004 9:27:40 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but ....

I have a home network of four Win2K machines to which I've just added
a network storage device. I'd like to be able to backup the
workstations to this device using Ghost (2003).

Preparation of the Ghost DOS boot floppy requires that I supply a set
of 21 files described as the "MSDOS LAN Client Files". Can anyone tell
me where I would find these files?

More about : msdos lan client files

December 24, 2004 1:42:49 PM

Don't know the specific files but you can try using 'Bart's Boot Disk' @
http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/

They work great!

"WoofWoof" <oftenbark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but ....
>
> I have a home network of four Win2K machines to which I've just added
> a network storage device. I'd like to be able to backup the
> workstations to this device using Ghost (2003).
>
> Preparation of the Ghost DOS boot floppy requires that I supply a set
> of 21 files described as the "MSDOS LAN Client Files". Can anyone tell
> me where I would find these files?

> http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers
> =-----
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 4:14:25 PM

Thanks, Tom. I have managed to locate the required files (some here,
some there from various sources - one of which was Bart's)