MSDOS LAN Client Files

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but ....

I have a home network of four Win2K machines to which I've just added
a network storage device. I'd like to be able to backup the
workstations to this device using Ghost (2003).

Preparation of the Ghost DOS boot floppy requires that I supply a set
of 21 files described as the "MSDOS LAN Client Files". Can anyone tell
me where I would find these files?

More about msdos client files

    Don't know the specific files but you can try using 'Bart's Boot Disk' @
    http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/

    They work great!

    "WoofWoof" <oftenbark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but ....
    >
    > I have a home network of four Win2K machines to which I've just added
    > a network storage device. I'd like to be able to backup the
    > workstations to this device using Ghost (2003).
    >
    > Preparation of the Ghost DOS boot floppy requires that I supply a set
    > of 21 files described as the "MSDOS LAN Client Files". Can anyone tell
    > me where I would find these files?

    > ==----------
    > http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    > -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers
    > =-----

    Thanks, Tom. I have managed to locate the required files (some here,
    some there from various sources - one of which was Bart's)

    Tom wrote:

    > Don't know the specific files but you can try using 'Bart's Boot Disk' @
    > http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/
    >
    > They work great!
    >
    > "WoofWoof" <oftenbark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but ....
    > >
    > > I have a home network of four Win2K machines to which I've just added
    > > a network storage device. I'd like to be able to backup the
    > > workstations to this device using Ghost (2003).
    > >
    > > Preparation of the Ghost DOS boot floppy requires that I supply a set
    > > of 21 files described as the "MSDOS LAN Client Files". Can anyone tell
    > > me where I would find these files?

Windows