Inaccessible Boot Device SCSI Question

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 23, 2004 9:31:05 AM

Hi,
I am trying to use a U320 scsi controller for a vendor specific
installation (drive image) that doesn't support the U320 scsi controller.
The image loads fine to the drive but when it reboots I get the 0x0000007B
boot device error. I can't just do a repair with a Win2K server disk because
it ruins the vendor specific install. I would like to know which files need
replaced so it will know to use the U320 scsi device to boot.

I have an identical server already running (non vendor specific OS install)
with the same controller, so if needed I can copy files from that server onto
floppy and load them on the new server via recovery console.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 12:35:00 PM

Please do not multipost.