Turning off FindFast

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Using 2k server for development purposes.
FindFast automatically starts up at various times and hogs the cpu.
I currently turn it off in Task Manager, but would like to keep it from
starting in the first place.

Hints would be appreciated
Gary

Check the startup directories for shortcuts to it and delete them.

%userprofile%\start menu\programs\startup
%allusersprofile%\start menu\programs\startup

Ray at work