2k DC with 2k3 exchange server

I have a 2k DC and I want to add a 2k3 exchange server. The 2k3 exchange
server will be only a member server. I dont see any problems with this but I
wanted to ask to see if anyone else see a problem with this layout.

spiv007,

This works just fine, its just that you'll need to extend your AD schema to
support the Exchange objects. Make sure you read the Exchange deployment
guides and step-by-step manuals Microsoft has. Stage this and test it
before hitting it into production.
--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA