Need to load a fresh O/S image at every startup

Is there any way this can be done?

I recall adverts about a year ago for a product which did with the
Windows O/S itself; it loaded a fresh copy from the disk.

The reason I want this is to remove any unwanted cookies, windows
wallpapers/screensavers, viruses, you name it, just by shutting the
machine down. It is for a children's internet PC.

Peter.
E-mail replies to peter1234@peter2000XY.co.uk but remove the X and the Y.
More about need load fresh image startup

    Somebody I know swears by DeepFreeze
    (http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp).

    I haven't tried it, but I think it will do what you're looking for.

    Oli

    "Peter" <peter0o0o0o@peter2-0-o-0.c0.uk> wrote in message

    > Is there any way this can be done?
    >
    > I recall adverts about a year ago for a product which did with the
    > Windows O/S itself; it loaded a fresh copy from the disk.
    >
    > The reason I want this is to remove any unwanted cookies, windows
    > wallpapers/screensavers, viruses, you name it, just by shutting the
    > machine down. It is for a children's internet PC.
    >

    > Peter.
    > --
    > Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail.
    > E-mail replies to peter1234@peter2000XY.co.uk but remove the X and the Y.
    > Please do NOT copy usenet posts to email - it is NOT necessary.

Microsoft Email Windows