Roming profile not removed

Jan

Hi!

I have four terminal servers with Windows 2000 advanced sp4.
Two of this ts-servers have i reinstall from scratch.

This two servers do not remove the profile folder when i users logoff.
All my users have roming profiles.

All of my profile folders do i have on my DC/GC server.

Any sugestion why?

Regards Jan

Jan

Jan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have four terminal servers with Windows 2000 advanced sp4.
> Two of this ts-servers have i reinstall from scratch.
>
> This two servers do not remove the profile folder when i users logoff.
> All my users have roming profiles.
>
> All of my profile folders do i have on my DC/GC server.
>
> Any sugestion why?
>
> Regards Jan

Hi again!

If i remove the local profile folder i get sharing problem, like this.

Deleting the user's profile using an administrative account does not work
because files UsrClass.dat and UsrClass.dat.LOG in folder Documents and
settings\<UserName>\Local settings\Application data\Microsoft\Windows are
locked and can't be removed.

Any sugestion?

//Jan

Jan

Hi again!

I found a solution. :)
I have installed
User Profile Hive Cleanup Service
A service to help with slow log off and unreconciled profile problems.

//Jan