Sign in with
Your question

For Da Sick Ninja

Last response: in Overclocking
March 6, 2007 9:26:35 PM

More ideas on articles...

Mousepads.

LED lights (I had a couple burn out on me)

Surge Protectors and UIPS (uninter..)

Fan controllers

HDD recovery software (recovering deleted files and lost files) etc.

More about : sick ninja

March 6, 2007 9:54:28 PM

Hey, there's something brown on your nose :roll:
Another wack thread by you :lol: 
March 6, 2007 10:20:44 PM

is this pro sicko ninjett post?

or this is a com post? r u trying to flame the ninjet?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 6, 2007 10:29:34 PM

lol, cmon man dasickninja is like the best thing since online purn. 8O

i mean, if we didnt have dasickness in here, what would we be? uncool computer enthusiasts.<>
March 6, 2007 10:32:27 PM

There is a PM feature.
March 6, 2007 10:58:24 PM

Yeah, hes a kool kat but I am sure he has better things to do than to test mouse pads. As far as tech info, Where's Wusy, Jumpingjack, 4Ryan6, thegreatgrapeape, verndewd, 1tanker, sirheck, ilovetacos, jakebarnes, prozac26, 3lfk1ng, turpit, anoobis, dasickninja, mpjessie, randomizer, dereck2006, crashman, Tool462 & yes i will say it, baronmatrix.

Sorry for the guys i missed, but i have chops on the grill

*Goes to wipe the brown off his nose*
March 6, 2007 11:09:10 PM

the ninja is on vacation.

he might post here since his name is the topic.
March 6, 2007 11:51:28 PM

Quote:
I haven't even seen wusy before)

and you wont.

maybe under another name?
March 6, 2007 11:54:39 PM

:lol: 

Quote:
TheAwesomelyAwesomeDewdThatThrowsMashedPotatos@RandomFoolsInIndia?

that is too long and will take up too much bandwidth.

keep the taco.

i have seen what ninja looks like but am not sure if he is a she.
(with all the avatar changes) :lol: 

you know women and how they always change their minds and hair style.
March 6, 2007 11:58:33 PM

*puts on highjacker's mask*

since this is a partythread now here's a

ps where you been hidin :lol: 
March 7, 2007 12:00:43 AM

Quote:
lol, but I've seen his actual picture, and he's a dewd

I know what he looks like.

it was a joke.
March 7, 2007 12:05:12 AM

Quote:
HEY!!! THAT'S MY JOB!!! :lol: 

And I've been hiding in India dancing like the dewd from Jackass 2 8O And I'm no where near close to being Indian :D  Anyways, I'm screwed for tomorrow, I gotta run miles in personal fitness (required class at my high school) and I can't run distance for even tacos, I can sprint, but not run distance

quit you bitchin, your young and you can take it :lol: 
March 7, 2007 12:06:05 AM

Quote:
yeah, I know, I just don't like to make fun of him that much

i do :twisted:
March 7, 2007 12:06:14 AM

how's baseball conditioning coming along :tongue:
March 7, 2007 12:15:45 AM

Quote:
and I'd have a 6-pack by now if I didn't keep eating tacos

boy i thought you were gonna say a beerbelly 8O :lol: 
March 7, 2007 12:16:40 AM

a review on computer chairs would be nice...seriously
March 7, 2007 12:20:01 AM

Quote:

that is really a personal opinion. =(comfort)

but on the build quality and looks and durability, sure.

if i was gonna spend 100 or more on a chair i would spend sometime
(in-store) and sit in it look it over, all that shstuff.

then make my own decision.
March 7, 2007 12:29:49 AM

Quote:
Anyways, I'm screwed for tomorrow, I gotta run miles in personal fitness (required class at my high school) and I can't run distance for even tacos, I can sprint, but not run distance

Comon taco, ever tried football? :twisted: Especially the speed training program that my coach had us sign up for.....
March 7, 2007 12:33:17 AM

Nice keyboard, should have got THIS. :wink:
March 7, 2007 1:01:33 AM

I have the g-15, I love it. It's by far the best keyboard my fingers have ever made contact with.

But seriously....you want other cool keyboards, check it.
I just did a report on all of these keyboards for my CNEE class. The DX1 is my personal favorite, but Apples concept is pretty slick I must admit.

The iBIZ Laser Keyboard ($99)

The Optimus Keyboard, which was already mentioned (~$1200)

The DX1 Keyboard ($150) (Review @ IGN

Apple's future concept of the Mac.
March 7, 2007 1:15:03 AM

I'll consider it.
March 7, 2007 1:20:07 AM

Those are some wild boards or in the case of the iBIZ, lack thereof. I wonder if the shadows of your fingers would block out some keys while typing :?
March 7, 2007 1:32:01 AM

Always good to see you as well Taco... and Sirheck :D 

I have actually been posting in quite a few threads recently since my job got outsourced to china.... :D  :oops:  ..oh well.

I have the G15 paired with the G7... which is also the best mouse I have used. I like it a lot more than any of the Razor Mice (The new and the old ones, even the Bloomslang 2100dpi ball mouse which was really nice once upon a time) that I have messed with previously at various lan events. If I didn't get the G7 I would have gotten the G5 and If I didn't get the G5 I would have gotten the MX518.

As far as mousepads go... I have tried the Func pads and even the Razor X mat, but nothing hails in comparison to the 1337ness of the slice ice-like surface of the ICEMAT 2nd edition.

Anyways, I'm trying to post more but at the same time I'm trying to keep myself busy irl with some work that I need to have done for the summer so that I can relax.
March 7, 2007 1:37:38 AM

And boy do we have a lot of it. Its near endless, thats why I'm on vacation.
March 7, 2007 1:59:48 AM

While you are busy testing LED's and mouse pad's, would you mind benchmarking some tennis shoes for me :lol: 
March 7, 2007 2:37:28 AM

Quote:
lol, but I've seen his actual picture, and he's a dewd

Actually, you are mistaken. This is Ninja

March 7, 2007 2:54:09 AM

Lol. :lol:  Probably thought he wouldn't see that again.
March 7, 2007 3:23:02 AM

I'm in no mood...
March 8, 2007 12:40:39 AM

I use just a regular keyboard for now, suits my uses just fine. Although, when I do buy a new keyboard, I'll probably get a G15. Granted, I'll have no desk space left, but I think it'll be worth it for the macro goodness in WoW.
March 8, 2007 1:43:24 AM

So when you buy a new gaming keyboard, remember to do a review on it.
March 10, 2007 1:44:16 PM

I knew you'd show up. :-) BTW ladies, I DID PM him. He failed to respond. He was looking for ideas a couple of weeks ago...

BTW, on speedtest I scored about 5K down 500up. =( My local cable provider blows.

I have the G15 also. Dell makes pretty good keyboards too. They've always been pretty well rounded, and have actually improved with time. They're durable, easy to read, have a good standard layout, and have just the right touch on the keys. Maybe I'm just use to it. My GF's 3 (4 now?) year old Dell keyboard is better than my 5 (6?) year old one. Both are "quiet key" boards. Pretty standard. I tried that stupid Ideazon ZBoard. Sold it right away. Keyboards are still something that they haven't been able to get quite perfect yet. Mice however, are nearing perfection IMO. Razer is great. The ridges on my copperhead are a bit rough, and I hate the side buttons, but the weight and click and tracking are excellent.
March 10, 2007 10:00:30 PM

Quote:
So when you buy a new gaming keyboard, remember to do a review on it.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/ultimatekeyboard/defa...
If anyone knows where I can pick one of these up, I will gladly do an (amateur) review on it. If the g15 was wireless I would already have one, but I sit across the room from my box, and I just know if i strung a USB cable across my room it would be dog/3-year-old/drunkpete bait.
March 10, 2007 10:57:14 PM

... what is this.... keybeard... of which you speak....?
March 11, 2007 1:11:34 AM

Quote:
I knew you'd show up. :-) BTW ladies, I DID PM him. He failed to respond. He was looking for ideas a couple of weeks ago...

That would be untrue. I never received a PM from your SN.
March 11, 2007 4:25:10 AM

Quote:

I should be considered a chair expert.

I suffer from wide butt disease. Wide butt disease is common in middle age men (and women) that spend way too much time in a chair, and not enough time on the dance floor (or running laps or whatever).

I have a serious case of wide butt disease, which makes my opinion on chairs quite valuable. If a chair is durable for me, it will be durable for others as well.

And I suffer from pickiness disease. It can take me two hours to pick the right blue shirt to wear. Purchasing a new chair for me can require more time than a woman gestating a child.

I think I should be hired to evaluate chairs on a worldwide basis at the various chair manufacturing excellence centers. Many chairs are made in China, but they are actually designed in various Scandinavian countries, Italy, Austria, Germany, Brazil and of course Australia and scenic Hawaii.

I will be willing to spend an appropriate amount of time at each design center, evaluating current and future designs. If Tom's can advance me an allowance to cover my travel and living expenses, I am sure I can accomplish this task in, oh, let's say about 2 years? At which time I will file a full and meaningful expense report and my detailed evaluation of the best (and worst) chairs on the market.

One last question. Those tickets will be for first class travel and will include both my wife and my mistress?
March 11, 2007 5:02:31 AM

I am also pretty picky about the chair I use. Its one of the few things I don't generally worry about cost for.

Sorry, I'm just bored and figured this thread was as good as any to post too.

Its either this, or my ongoing argument about the relative merits of making an internal USB floppy drive and whether floppies are dead. Its actually quite the funny thread, considering all the misconceptions of the OP (did you know that floppies connected using an IDE cable?)
a c 235 K Overclocking
March 11, 2007 5:33:43 AM

Thats a nice keyboard you got! Almost got that myself.

I just picked up one of these Z MERC the only thing I do not like about it is where they located the delete key, otherwise the gaming pad is really nice.

I have large hands and the gamepad is laid out for a large hand, I really don't think it would be a good choice for a person with small hands, but thats just an assumption based on where the Jump key is located.

The software is really nice saved me a lot of configuring time, since my favorite games to play are preprogramed into the control panel of the keyboard, just select the game you're gonna play and the buttons are configured for you, nice.

It is taking some getting used to, but the more I use it the better I like it, anyway I give it a thumbs up.
March 11, 2007 1:53:37 PM

Quote:
I am also pretty picky about the chair I use. Its one of the few things I don't generally worry about cost for.

Its the Aeron chair for me.
March 11, 2007 2:05:46 PM

I'm not sure if mine has a brand. I just know that I spent a long time sitting in various chairs to find one that is micro suede, has padded armrests, and is curved to provide lumbar support.

Now my old chair, which coincidentally I passed off to my wife, was a ripped up, semi-broken pleather piece of crap. Hey, I offered her a new one. :twisted:
March 11, 2007 2:11:50 PM

When gaming for a while, all that stuff about supporting you lumbar and proper posture really becomes bloody appearance and necessary.
a c 235 K Overclocking
March 11, 2007 2:32:59 PM

Does it connect PS2 or USB?

This Zmerc is USB with special software and is a little finicky, mine came with a warning to make sure I kept it in the same USB port I originally installed the software on, or problems would occur if I changed it to another USB port.

This is really the first USB keyboard I've used on the PC, had one with my laptop, but don't remember it being USB port critical, but there is a lot more software to this K/B.
March 11, 2007 2:52:39 PM

:lol:  :lol: 

good and funny post. :lol: 

i dont have the w.b.d. but i did go to my first l.a.n. party yesterday
and the chairs were alot better than mine :cry: 
a c 235 K Overclocking
March 11, 2007 3:02:55 PM

PS2 makes it basically plug and play unless theres additional software for the perks of the K/B, if you live close enough [preferably USA] I'll send you an adapter, if you want, I've got an extra one of them I'm not using?

If you are in the US so I could send it First Class Postal, PM me your mailing address and I'll send it to you, I've done this kind of thing for a lot of people here at the forums, if you need references let me know.

If you live outside the US it will cost me more to send it than I'm willing to loose, I hope you understand that.
a c 235 K Overclocking
March 11, 2007 3:07:18 PM

Your 3D Mark 05 score is awesome :wink: , what are your specs?
March 11, 2007 3:18:58 PM

s939 2.6ghz toledo core.
8800gts.
a c 235 K Overclocking
March 11, 2007 3:23:26 PM

Quote:
When gaming for a while, all that stuff about supporting you lumbar and proper posture really becomes bloody appearance and necessary.

I have been through so many chairs, the last time I was searching for a new chair the wife and I went to our local Office Depot and basically spent the afternoon there.

I think the employees thought we were never going to leave, but all the chairs have a certain comfort when you first sit in them but what about long term, some get really uncomfortable.

Finally found exactly what I was looking for and have not the first time regretted getting it.

Pros: Fully adjustable period

Cons: The Headrest did drop a little too easy, but a Nylon Wire tie stopped that altogether.

Comments: I would make the same purchase again.

So heres my chair reccommendation.

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=277968&x=13&Ntt=Maverick&y=9&uniqueSearchFlag=true&An=text
a c 235 K Overclocking
March 11, 2007 3:29:33 PM

SWEEEEET !!! :wink: Is the 8800 640 or 320?
March 11, 2007 3:35:23 PM

the 640 and so far it laugh,s at the video games i play :lol: 

well except f.s.x. and oblivion. but it runs a low of around 30fps
in oblivion according to fraps.

that is with all sliders maxed except for self shadows.
and i cant use a.a. and hdr at the same time.
thought you could with the 8800cards?
still looks great though.
March 11, 2007 3:40:43 PM

wow, i love how these topics evolve.

just. love. it. :wink:
March 11, 2007 3:50:11 PM

Personally, I could never use something like that at home. I need to have full length padded armrests. I have some problems with my elbows from HS Hockey, and they get irritated very quickly without padding.

This is close to what I have, though I paid around $160 for mine.

The chair I have at the office (the few days a month I am there) isn't bad for a cheap office chair. I actually have it tilted backwards so that my but is a little lower than my knees. Its more comfortable for me to lean forward and type or lean back and read that way.
!