Linoone hasn't made its anime yet!

Last response: in Video Games
October 26, 2004 7:52:48 AM

:(  I hope it will! Do you think it will be owned by one member of
Elite 4? You know they aren't same as in the games (Kanto and Johoto
gives good examples) when will Linoone make its full anime? Does
anyone have an idea? Well, I need to know! Please tell me!

More about : linoone made anime

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 11:07:55 PM

bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com (Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson) wrote in message news:<f85ed424.0410260252.573352ed@posting.google.com>...
> :(  I hope it will! Do you think it will be owned by one member of
> Elite 4? You know they aren't same as in the games (Kanto and Johoto
> gives good examples) when will Linoone make its full anime? Does
> anyone have an idea? Well, I need to know! Please tell me!

Okay, here we go...

Has Linoone appeared in the anime? Yes; several of them appeared
briefly in 'Jirachi: Wishmaker'.

Will Linoone get a starring episode? Maybe. Knickerbocker Nicholai is
still running around, he's officially a Recurring Character (having
shown up more than once), and he has a Zigzagoon all his own, so
Linoone may show up as one of Nicholai's team in the future.

Will a member of the Elite 4 have one of 'em? Nah. The three Elites
we've seen thus far (Lorelei/Prima, Bruno, Lance) all had Pokémon that
they had in the games (Lorelei had Jynx, Cloyster, and Dewgong, Bruno
had a Hitmonchan and an Onix, and Lance had a Dragonite and a
Gyarados(admittedly the Shiny Red Gyarados, natch)). So unless we've
got ourselves a Normal-type Elite in the future, Linoone won't be in
an Elite lineup.
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 7:26:54 AM

WARendfeld@aol.com (William Rendfeld) wrote in message news:<c52dcd5b.0410261807.784cc856@posting.google.com>...
> bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com (Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson) wrote in message news:<f85ed424.0410260252.573352ed@posting.google.com>...
> > :(  I hope it will! Do you think it will be owned by one member of
> > Elite 4? You know they aren't same as in the games (Kanto and Johoto
> > gives good examples) when will Linoone make its full anime? Does
> > anyone have an idea? Well, I need to know! Please tell me!
>
> Okay, here we go...
>
> Has Linoone appeared in the anime? Yes; several of them appeared
> briefly in 'Jirachi: Wishmaker'.
>
> Will Linoone get a starring episode? Maybe. Knickerbocker Nicholai is
> still running around, he's officially a Recurring Character (having
> shown up more than once), and he has a Zigzagoon all his own, so
> Linoone may show up as one of Nicholai's team in the future.
>
> Will a member of the Elite 4 have one of 'em? Nah. The three Elites
> we've seen thus far (Lorelei/Prima, Bruno, Lance) all had Pokémon that
> they had in the games (Lorelei had Jynx, Cloyster, and Dewgong, Bruno
> had a Hitmonchan and an Onix, and Lance had a Dragonite and a
> Gyarados(admittedly the Shiny Red Gyarados, natch)). So unless we've
> got ourselves a Normal-type Elite in the future, Linoone won't be in
> an Elite lineup.

I already knew that Linoone made Anime in Jirachi Wish Maker! That was only Comeo!
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 1:30:52 PM

Once upon a time Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson decided to write:

> :(  I hope it will! Do you think it will be owned by one member of
> Elite 4? You know they aren't same as in the games (Kanto and Johoto
> gives good examples) when will Linoone make its full anime? Does
> anyone have an idea? Well, I need to know! Please tell me!

Furret never really made it into a full anime as a main Pokémon of any
trainer.
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 2:34:15 PM

William Rendfeld <WARendfeld@aol.com> wrote:
<ANIP>
> So unless we've got ourselves a Normal-type
> Elite in the future, Linoone won't be in an Elite
> lineup.

A normal-type Elite would just be silly... send in ONE Ghost type and you'd
have a 99.9% chance of beating it without actually getting injured.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, DeepThought wrote:
> William Rendfeld <WARendfeld@aol.com> wrote:
> > So unless we've got ourselves a Normal-type
> > Elite in the future, Linoone won't be in an Elite
> > lineup.
>
> A normal-type Elite would just be silly... send in ONE Ghost type and
> you'd have a 99.9% chance of beating it without actually getting injured.

Of course, if they actually took some time and attempted to give the best
legal movesets to each of the 'mons, at least a few of 'em will have Shadow
Ball, and those that don't will certainly have moves that'll work anyways.

Zangoose (Return, Brick Break, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance; a couple of days
ago, at level 56, this particular Zangoose beat the R/S E4 :)
Linoone 1 (Return, Shadow Ball, Belly Drum, Rest)
or (Return, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf)
Slaking 1 (Focus Punch, Yawn, Hyper Beam, Slack Off/Rest)
or (Hyper Beam, Brick Break, Curse, Slack Off/Rest)
Girafarig (Return, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Earthquake)
Swellow (Return, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Thief/Endeavor)
Exploud (Return, Brick Break, Ice Beam, Shock Wave)

...all at around level 50 or so, of course. Return's boring, but... :)
Probably not the best movesets, but I tend to think offense more than
anything else ('cos it works well in story mode), so that tends to limit my
inventiveness. :)

October 29, 2004 5:59:01 AM

Joseph William Dixon <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message news:<Pine.GSO.3.95.iB1.0.1041027084949.13611A-100000@halifax.chebucto.ns.ca>...
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, DeepThought wrote:
> > William Rendfeld <WARendfeld@aol.com> wrote:
> > > So unless we've got ourselves a Normal-type
> > > Elite in the future, Linoone won't be in an Elite
> > > lineup.
> >
> > A normal-type Elite would just be silly... send in ONE Ghost type and
> > you'd have a 99.9% chance of beating it without actually getting injured.
>
> Of course, if they actually took some time and attempted to give the best
> legal movesets to each of the 'mons, at least a few of 'em will have Shadow
> Ball, and those that don't will certainly have moves that'll work anyways.
>
> Zangoose (Return, Brick Break, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance; a couple of days
> ago, at level 56, this particular Zangoose beat the R/S E4 :)
> Linoone 1 (Return, Shadow Ball, Belly Drum, Rest)
> or (Return, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf)
> Slaking 1 (Focus Punch, Yawn, Hyper Beam, Slack Off/Rest)
> or (Hyper Beam, Brick Break, Curse, Slack Off/Rest)
> Girafarig (Return, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Earthquake)
> Swellow (Return, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Thief/Endeavor)
> Exploud (Return, Brick Break, Ice Beam, Shock Wave)
>
> ...all at around level 50 or so, of course. Return's boring, but... :)
> Probably not the best movesets, but I tend to think offense more than
> anything else ('cos it works well in story mode), so that tends to limit my
> inventiveness. :)

I agree with that it will be owned by the trainer with Zigzagoon
(whatever he is called)
!