Everytime I try and download ANY file from the internet i get the "You
Are Not Authourized To View This Page." and my download box doesn't pop
up for the option to "Run" or "Save". Can somebody help me I cannot
download anything.. any help appreciated thanks.

-Alex

--
NFGimpz

NFGimpz <NFGimpz.1m4df9@news.xpbanter.com> wrote:

>Everytime I try and download ANY file from the internet i get the "You
>Are Not Authourized To View This Page." and my download box doesn't pop
>up for the option to "Run" or "Save". Can somebody help me I cannot
>download anything.. any help appreciated thanks.

See "How to Troubleshoot Possible Causes of Internet Connection
Problems" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314095). If you do not
get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS