Where can I download Win2000?

Is there anywhere I can download Win 2000?

I want to try Win2000 OS on my PC. It is running it now but has corrupted.
I'd like to try before I buy in case it doesn't run properly again.

I can buy a certificate here once I know it will work.
Anyone know where I can download Win2000 online?

"Family Man" <Hank@astutechoicess.com> wrote in message
> Is there anywhere I can download Win 2000?
>
> I want to try Win2000 OS on my PC. It is running it now but has corrupted.
> I'd like to try before I buy in case it doesn't run properly again.
>
> I can buy a certificate here once I know it will work.
> Anyone know where I can download Win2000 online?

You cannot download Win2000 from anywhere - you need
an installation CD.

Since your PC is already running Win2000, you must have
such a CD and a licence number.Use them!