Setting up Win 2003 on a bigger partition

I've never setup Windows 2003 server and had a question about installing it.
I have 2 146G that i'm installing it on. Is there a limitation to installing
it on big drives?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about setting 2003 bigger partition

    The max for NTFS: files= 16 terabytes, volumes= 256 terabytes. I am running
    a server 2003 with a 49GB partition with no problem.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techre
    f/en-us/Default.asp?url=/Resources/Documentation/windowsserv/2003/all/techre
    f/en-us/w2k3tr_ntfs_how.asp

    "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've never setup Windows 2003 server and had a question about installing
    it.
    > I have 2 146G that i'm installing it on. Is there a limitation to
    installing
    > it on big drives?
    >
    > Thanks

Windows Server 2003 Partition Microsoft Windows