Boots up in default desktop/users profile

My computer boots up in the default users profile instead
of my normal users desktop/profile. Does anybody know
what might have caused this and how do I get the computer
to boot back up into my original users profile/desktop.

Thanks for any help
1 answer Last reply
More about boots default desktop users profile

    "KLY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My computer boots up in the default users profile instead
    > of my normal users desktop/profile. Does anybody know
    > what might have caused this and how do I get the computer
    > to boot back up into my original users profile/desktop.
    >
    > Thanks for any help

    This could happen if someone deleted your profile folder,
    thus forcing Windows to recreate your profile folder from
    the "Default User" folder. Have a look at your profile
    folders to see what's there!

Default Desktops Computers Windows