Boots up in default desktop/users profile

My computer boots up in the default users profile instead
of my normal users desktop/profile. Does anybody know
what might have caused this and how do I get the computer
to boot back up into my original users profile/desktop.

Thanks for any help

"KLY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer boots up in the default users profile instead
> of my normal users desktop/profile. Does anybody know
> what might have caused this and how do I get the computer
> to boot back up into my original users profile/desktop.
>
> Thanks for any help

This could happen if someone deleted your profile folder,
thus forcing Windows to recreate your profile folder from
the "Default User" folder. Have a look at your profile
folders to see what's there!