SQL Server Installation Problem. Please help

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Hi

I get the splash screen while put SQL Server on CD-ROM, but it haven't any
response. it is runing on Windows Process. I don't understand what do u mean
"instances of SQL installed" and "BITS service is runing" ? I am using Local
Administrator to install OLAP setup. How to all service that are set to
automatic DO start ? I try to running on olap setup file on another Windows
2000 Server. It is ok. Please advise.

Wrong group. Ask them here.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup

--