2003 dual boot

I would like to load 2003 for webhosting for testing purposes. It looks like
I can download a trial version from MS. What I need to know is if I can
setup on my XP Home station as dual boot. Does anyone know of an article
that might help with this?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 2003 dual boot

    This article may help.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q217210/

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "MAO" wrote:
    |I would like to load 2003 for webhosting for testing purposes. It looks
    like
    | I can download a trial version from MS. What I need to know is if I can
    | setup on my XP Home station as dual boot. Does anyone know of an article
    | that might help with this?
    | Thanks

Dual Boot Microsoft Windows