Sapphire Version Help!

Last response: in Video Games
October 27, 2004 5:03:03 AM

I need to know how to make pokeblocks!

More about : sapphire version

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 5:03:04 AM

Samantha wrote:
> I need to know how to make pokeblocks!

www.gamefaqs.com
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 11:19:00 PM

"Samantha" <samtris@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<btCfd.13021$5O4.1387@trnddc07>...
> I need to know how to make pokeblocks!

Quite simple - get some berries (you know how to get those), then go
to one of the contest hall lobbies. You'll see an old guy (and maybe
a few other people) sitting around a square, gray machine. Talk to
the machine (well, press A by the machine) to make a Pokeblock with
the old guy (and whoever else is with him)! You can also link
together with one to three friends to make Pokeblocks.
On to the actual process. You'll see a pointer/arrow that spins
around in a circle. The goal is to press the A button when it gets
onto your arrow. Hitting it right on will give you a target, close
will give you a circle, and not close will give you an X. The more
targets and circles you get, the faster the machine will go, making a
better Pokeblock. If you get an X, it slows down a little bit. When
it's all done, you'll recieve a Pokeblock! Using different kinds of
berries will change the results of the Berry Blending. If you need
anything else, let me know.
Related resources
October 28, 2004 12:27:23 AM

"Samantha" <samtris@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I need to know how to make pokeblocks!

Didnt' the old man ask you if you knew how to make Pokeblocks? You should
answer "No" when he asks.
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 2:44:57 AM

How do I get a pokeblock CASE?

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
> Samantha wrote:
> > I need to know how to make pokeblocks!
> >

> www.gamefaqs.com
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 2:44:58 AM

Samantha wrote:
> How do I get a pokeblock CASE?

Geez. Check a walkthrough and search for the words pokeblock case, or
something. I don't remember exactly where, but you find it in the course
of the game.
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 4:10:07 AM

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Samantha wrote:
> How do I get a pokeblock CASE?

Talk to people in the Slateport contest hall.