Problem on make schedule on 2000 professional

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dear,

I am using a win2000 Professional with SP4
I make a schedule for do some tasks and testing OK
But When I reboot my PC , The schedule can't work
The status is " could not start "
Anyone know why and how can I fix it

Regard,

Sean

Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide some details.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]