SMS Program for pocket pc 2003

June 3, 2005 1:11:00 PM

Hi Looking for good sms program, that would hopefully work directly from
contacts, any free ones.
much like the integrated one that comes with palm.

thanks
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 2:07:56 AM

Tim wrote:
> Hi Looking for good sms program, that would hopefully work directly from
> contacts, any free ones.
> much like the integrated one that comes with palm.
>
> thanks

google "easySMS" for PocketPC or look at
http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php

it can send sms via IR with my mobile, knows to cut long sms to multiple
short ones and is very small - best of all: it's free.
!