Hey, Blaziken lovers, join my group

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/theblazikenmaster/

Common have fun!
9 answers Last reply
More about blaziken lovers join group

    bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<1098989112.662384.40080@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/theblazikenmaster/
    >
    > Common have fun!

    I have got 1 member so far, I need more!

    Please join! :

    Please join! :( I need more members!

    The Blaziken Master wrote:
    > Please join! :( I need more members!

    What's in it for us?

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
    was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
    Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
    > was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
    > Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!

    Doesn't sound very interesting to me, and I actually think Blaziken is
    kinda cool.

    --

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
    > was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
    > Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!

    Wait a second...

    You actually _are_ a Blaziken? How can you type on the keyboard without
    melting the keys?

    --
    -- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

    Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
    Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
    Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

    Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
    Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
    (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

    I have:

    1 I Love Mango's Point
    5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
    5 Binary Poster Points
    10 Jax Points
    15 Y2Tech Points
    20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
    25 WAM Points
    85 BBB Points
    10000 Pikachuumon Points

    150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
    150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
    249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
    249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
    249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
    90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:
    > "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
    >>was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
    >>Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!
    >
    > Wait a second...
    >
    > You actually _are_ a Blaziken? How can you type on the keyboard without
    > melting the keys?

    There are extreme-environment computers available. You have to hunt
    around for them, and they're more expensive than normal equipment, but
    they can be purchased just like regular computers.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:
    > "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The
    group
    > > was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are
    only
    > > Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!
    >
    > Wait a second...
    >
    > You actually _are_ a Blaziken? How can you type on the keyboard
    without
    > melting the keys?
    >

    > --
    > -- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.
    >
    > Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
    > Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
    > Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time
    continuum

    > Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
    > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
    > Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
    > (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)
    >
    > I have:
    >
    > 1 I Love Mango's Point
    > 5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
    > 5 Binary Poster Points
    > 10 Jax Points
    > 15 Y2Tech Points
    > 20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
    > 25 WAM Points
    > 85 BBB Points
    > 10000 Pikachuumon Points
    >

    > 150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
    > 150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
    > 249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
    > 249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
    > 249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
    > 90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

    Because I'm also human! I am both Blaziken and human! I can transalte
    myself into a Blaziken and the opposite. I'm glad you asked!

Games Nintendo Video Games