Hey, Blaziken lovers, join my group

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/theblazikenmaster/

Common have fun!

bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<1098989112.662384.40080@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/theblazikenmaster/
>
> Common have fun!

I have got 1 member so far, I need more!

The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Please join! :( I need more members!

What's in it for us?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
> was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
> Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!

Doesn't sound very interesting to me, and I actually think Blaziken is
kinda cool.

--

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
> was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
> Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!

Wait a second...

You actually _are_ a Blaziken? How can you type on the keyboard without
melting the keys?

--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points

150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:
> "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The group
>>was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are only
>>Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!
>
> Wait a second...
>
> You actually _are_ a Blaziken? How can you type on the keyboard without
> melting the keys?

There are extreme-environment computers available. You have to hunt
around for them, and they're more expensive than normal equipment, but
they can be purchased just like regular computers.

Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:
> "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Well, there you can talk anything you want about Blaziken! The
group
> > was made by a Blaziken, I'm a Blaziken also! But on this group are
only
> > Blaziken talks allowed! Have fun!
>
> Wait a second...
>
> You actually _are_ a Blaziken? How can you type on the keyboard
without
> melting the keys?
>

> --
> -- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.
>
> Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
> Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
> Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time
continuum

> Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
> Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
> (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)
>
> I have:
>
> 1 I Love Mango's Point
> 5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
> 5 Binary Poster Points
> 10 Jax Points
> 15 Y2Tech Points
> 20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
> 25 WAM Points
> 85 BBB Points
> 10000 Pikachuumon Points
>

> 150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
> 150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
> 249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
> 249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
> 249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
> 90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

Because I'm also human! I am both Blaziken and human! I can transalte
myself into a Blaziken and the opposite. I'm glad you asked!