Misdreavus Ghost Moves

I want to teach the Misdreavus, I caught, a Ghost move, and according
to www.pkmn.co.uk there are a lot of those. But I've leveled my
Misdreavus up to level 53, and it turns out the move is of the Normal
type instead. Can anybody tell me at which level, I can get a Ghost
move?

Michael Kragh Pedersen wrote:
> I want to teach the Misdreavus, I caught, a Ghost move, and according
> to www.pkmn.co.uk there are a lot of those. But I've leveled my
> Misdreavus up to level 53, and it turns out the move is of the Normal
> type instead. Can anybody tell me at which level, I can get a Ghost
> move?

In RS, the only damaging Ghost-type move that Misdreavus learns
naturally is Astonish, at level 11. Give a Heart Scale to the Move
Maniac at Fallarbor Town to relearn it. It's only 30 power, though.
You can also teach it the Shadow Ball TM.

In GSC, Misdreavus doesn't learn any damaging Ghost moves naturally.

-- White Cat
http://pokedex.kary.ca/

Once upon a time White Cat decided to write:

> Michael Kragh Pedersen wrote:
>> I want to teach the Misdreavus, I caught, a Ghost move, and according
>> to www.pkmn.co.uk there are a lot of those. But I've leveled my
>> Misdreavus up to level 53, and it turns out the move is of the Normal
>> type instead. Can anybody tell me at which level, I can get a Ghost
>> move?
>
> In RS, the only damaging Ghost-type move that Misdreavus learns
> naturally is Astonish, at level 11. Give a Heart Scale to the Move
> Maniac at Fallarbor Town to relearn it. It's only 30 power, though.
> You can also teach it the Shadow Ball TM.
>
> In GSC, Misdreavus doesn't learn any damaging Ghost moves naturally.

I taught a male misdreavus shadow ball in Silver or Crystal. That way I
could pass it on to other ghost type Pokémon.

"Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2uge2nF2an4epU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Once upon a time White Cat decided to write:
>
> > Michael Kragh Pedersen wrote:
> >> I want to teach the Misdreavus, I caught, a Ghost move, and according
> >> to www.pkmn.co.uk there are a lot of those. But I've leveled my
> >> Misdreavus up to level 53, and it turns out the move is of the Normal
> >> type instead. Can anybody tell me at which level, I can get a Ghost
> >> move?
> >
> > In RS, the only damaging Ghost-type move that Misdreavus learns
> > naturally is Astonish, at level 11. Give a Heart Scale to the Move
> > Maniac at Fallarbor Town to relearn it. It's only 30 power, though.
> > You can also teach it the Shadow Ball TM.
> >
> > In GSC, Misdreavus doesn't learn any damaging Ghost moves naturally.
>
> I taught a male misdreavus shadow ball in Silver or Crystal. That way I
> could pass it on to other ghost type Pokémon.

Yeah, I forgot to mention, that it was in Crystal :) But I will try
the Shadow Ball then, and thanks :)