Can't run old dos programs?

C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Chose 'Close' to terminate the
application.

WHAT IS THIS?????

That autoexec.nt file doesn't exist as far as I can tell...

See if this helps you:
<http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00642.htm>

ShipHead wrote:
> C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running
> MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Chose 'Close' to terminate the
> application.
>

> WHAT IS THIS?????
>
> That autoexec.nt file doesn't exist as far as I can tell...

justsomeguy

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

"Dan Seur" <click@casta.net> wrote in message
> See if this helps you:
> <http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00642.htm>

Yes. Thank you.

> ShipHead wrote:
> > C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for
running
> > MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Chose 'Close' to terminate
the
> > application.
> >

> > WHAT IS THIS?????
> >
> > That autoexec.nt file doesn't exist as far as I can tell...

ShipHead fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-uk;305521

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP