Next Pokemon series

Last response: in Video Games
October 30, 2004 1:06:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

Now that Pokemon: Fire Red and Pokemon: Leaf Green are out, will the
next Pokemon anime series have a return to Kanto/Indigo after the
Hoenn Arc is done?

Mark

More about : pokemon series

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 9:27:31 PM

Mark Moore wrote:

> Now that Pokemon: Fire Red and Pokemon: Leaf Green are out, will the
> next Pokemon anime series have a return to Kanto/Indigo after the
> Hoenn Arc is done?

I doubt it. The next series will probably head to whatever land the
next Pokemon games take place in. That would be Pearl and Diamond on
the DS, I believe.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

October 31, 2004 12:29:08 PM

Matt wrote:

> I argee with the Chet, but we could have a short arc like the "Orange
> Islands" were. The only person who knows
> things right know are the six Japanese companies of "Poket Monsters" and
> Pokemon's dubber, "4Kids, Inc."

I doubt 4Kids knows anything about it. All they do is translate and
localize the shows, don't they? They only get broadcast rights. They
don't have any actual say the production of the show.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

November 1, 2004 1:40:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

"Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer this
year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
> I doubt 4Kids knows anything about it.

I'd certainly believe that, considering our experiences with Saban and how
little they knew ahead in the Digimon series. First writing Matt and TK as
half-brothers, then thinking Gatomon was male and suddenly having to redub
her voice when they found out she turns into Angewomon. OTOH, that was 1st
season stuff, and I can't recall any big mistakes during Pokemon's 1st
season. Plus, the show has had so many seasons now there's probably a lot
more communication between 4Kids and TV Tokyo/Shogakukan today.

But as to whether they're privy to the details of the next season, probably
not.

----
David Pochron dpoch@ticon.net
!