Next Pokemon series

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

Now that Pokemon: Fire Red and Pokemon: Leaf Green are out, will the
next Pokemon anime series have a return to Kanto/Indigo after the
Hoenn Arc is done?

Mark
3 answers Last reply
More about next pokemon series
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

    Mark Moore wrote:

    > Now that Pokemon: Fire Red and Pokemon: Leaf Green are out, will the
    > next Pokemon anime series have a return to Kanto/Indigo after the
    > Hoenn Arc is done?

    I doubt it. The next series will probably head to whatever land the
    next Pokemon games take place in. That would be Pearl and Diamond on
    the DS, I believe.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

    Matt wrote:

    > I argee with the Chet, but we could have a short arc like the "Orange
    > Islands" were. The only person who knows
    > things right know are the six Japanese companies of "Poket Monsters" and
    > Pokemon's dubber, "4Kids, Inc."

    I doubt 4Kids knows anything about it. All they do is translate and
    localize the shows, don't they? They only get broadcast rights. They
    don't have any actual say the production of the show.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

    "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer this
    year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > I doubt 4Kids knows anything about it.

    I'd certainly believe that, considering our experiences with Saban and how
    little they knew ahead in the Digimon series. First writing Matt and TK as
    half-brothers, then thinking Gatomon was male and suddenly having to redub
    her voice when they found out she turns into Angewomon. OTOH, that was 1st
    season stuff, and I can't recall any big mistakes during Pokemon's 1st
    season. Plus, the show has had so many seasons now there's probably a lot
    more communication between 4Kids and TV Tokyo/Shogakukan today.

    But as to whether they're privy to the details of the next season, probably
    not.

    ----
    David Pochron dpoch@ticon.net

Games Green Nintendo Video Games