How do I default expand picture to regular size in internet

GP

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

Hi Experts,
When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking that,
the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the picture,
everytime a window is opened automatically

Hi,

Control Panel/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under multimedia disable
automatic image resizing.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Gp" <Gp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Experts,
> When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
> bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking
> that,
> the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the
> picture,
> everytime a window is opened automatically

GP

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

Hi Rick,

Thank you, that works great !!!

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Control Panel/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under multimedia disable
> automatic image resizing.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Gp" <Gp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Experts,
> > When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
> > bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking
> > that,
> > the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the
> > picture,
> > everytime a window is opened automatically

thanks for your help. been head spinning over this one for hours