How do I default expand picture to regular size in internet

Hi Experts,
When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking that,
the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the picture,
everytime a window is opened automatically
3 answers Last reply
More about default expand picture regular size internet

    Hi,

    Control Panel/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under multimedia disable
    automatic image resizing.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Gp" <Gp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Experts,
    > When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
    > bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking
    > that,
    > the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the
    > picture,
    > everytime a window is opened automatically

    Hi Rick,

    Thank you, that works great !!!

    "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Control Panel/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under multimedia disable
    > automatic image resizing.
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "Gp" <Gp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi Experts,
    > > When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
    > > bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking
    > > that,
    > > the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the
    > > picture,
    > > everytime a window is opened automatically

    thanks for your help. been head spinning over this one for hours

    "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Control Panel/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under multimedia disable
    > automatic image resizing.
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "Gp" <Gp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi Experts,
    > > When I open a picture in internet in a new window, it shows an icon at the
    > > bottom of the window with text expand to regular size, only on clicking
    > > that,
    > > the picture gets maximized, how do I default the maximization of the
    > > picture,
    > > everytime a window is opened automatically

Default Expand Internet Windows XP