[PW!] [NS] Pokewars! help

Alright. I'm very sorry for not putting a PW! tag on my WG the first
time. I have now reposted it with both tags. I hope this makes
everything OK. By the way, when will my WG be posted on the Pokewars!
site? Also, for my story, is there anybody in the Hoenn region
willing to pick up my character (Hydro) in Pallet Town and take him to
New Bark Town? This would help my story a lot. I can easily get him
there another way, but this way i get more involved with the other
trainers. Let me know.

Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about pokewars help

    David.R.Stangel@uwsp.edu (Dave Stangel) wrote in message news:<dbf13fdd.0411010758.5115d3a9@posting.google.com>...
    > Alright. I'm very sorry for not putting a PW! tag on my WG the first
    > time. I have now reposted it with both tags. I hope this makes
    > everything OK. By the way, when will my WG be posted on the Pokewars!
    > site? Also, for my story, is there anybody in the Hoenn region
    > willing to pick up my character (Hydro) in Pallet Town and take him to
    > New Bark Town? This would help my story a lot. I can easily get him
    > there another way, but this way i get more involved with the other
    > trainers. Let me know.
    >
    > Dave

    Okay, in order...

    Rob, the current man in charge of the PW!, tends to update the Archive
    once a month or so. There have been no updates since mid-August,
    however.

    Also, I doubt there's anyone currently in Pallet capable of getting
    your character to Hoenn. However, once you get to New Bark Town, there
    should be several characters for you to interact with (depending on
    their authors, of course).

    For now, however, you may as well make your own way over.

    William Rendfeld wrote:
    > David.R.Stangel@uwsp.edu (Dave Stangel) wrote in message news:<dbf13fdd.0411010758.5115d3a9@posting.google.com>...
    >>Alright. I'm very sorry for not putting a PW! tag on my WG the first
    >>time. I have now reposted it with both tags. I hope this makes
    >>everything OK. By the way, when will my WG be posted on the Pokewars!
    >>site? Also, for my story, is there anybody in the Hoenn region
    >>willing to pick up my character (Hydro) in Pallet Town and take him to
    >>New Bark Town? This would help my story a lot. I can easily get him
    >>there another way, but this way i get more involved with the other
    >>trainers. Let me know.
    >
    > Okay, in order...
    >
    > Rob, the current man in charge of the PW!, tends to update the Archive
    > once a month or so. There have been no updates since mid-August,
    > however.
    >
    > Also, I doubt there's anyone currently in Pallet capable of getting
    > your character to Hoenn. However, once you get to New Bark Town, there
    > should be several characters for you to interact with (depending on
    > their authors, of course).
    >
    > For now, however, you may as well make your own way over.

    What he said, but a couple ideas...

    At the moment, Sabrina is spending some time in Hoenn, teleporting back
    and forth. She's been helping many of the WGed characters get into
    trouble (not maliciously, but either for her amusement or for some
    hidden agenda), and might decide to throw a new trainer from Kanto into
    the mix and see what happens - or she might just want to see what
    happens when a trainer named "Hydro" encounters Team Aqua, hoping it
    will be fun to watch.

    Alternately...Hydro is studying with Professor Oak, who is known to
    occasionally travel around - and to sometimes send his aides on errands.
    He might want someone to deliver something to Hoenn, and Hydro could
    volunteer. One possibility: Oak might reminisce about a couple of his
    former pokemon, Mimic and Doppler, whom he has not heard from in a long
    time. Hydro might volunteer to seek one or both of them out to ask them
    to call him - especially if Oak's worried about the reports that Doppler
    lead an attack on a police station in Hoenn. Oak might be worried about
    Doppler's reaction to most trainers, given as Doppler once lead an army
    to try to overthrow the Pokemon League and Team Rocket as symbols of
    pokemon oppression...but a trainer with few pokemon, especially ones
    that would genuinely trust and get along with the trainer without their
    pokeballs (like Ash's Pikachu), might impress Doppler, and Oak knows it.
    If Hydro's friendship with Leviathan is good enough, Hydro might be the
    only trainer currently with Oak that Oak could safely send. (Unless you
    want to send Hydro with a bunch of red shirts - or, at least, those
    whose shirts would become red...)

Games Nintendo Video Games