S-Video

When I connect my pc through s-video, I can see everything on the tv screen
exept a divx-movie playing with any player.The screen of the player stays
black. I can see visualisations but no film.
3 answers Last reply
More about video

    In news:99871241-C419-4BE5-A09D-A6186EEFA235@microsoft.com,
    belgianmovielover <belgianmovielover@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to
    say:

    > When I connect my pc through s-video, I can see everything on the tv
    > screen exept a divx-movie playing with any player.The screen of the
    > player stays black. I can see visualisations but no film.

    Is it set to play on the TV at 800x600 resolution? My vid card tells me that
    I *HAVE* to use 800x600 else damage to the television may occur or the video
    will not display properly. That's what it says at any rate, I've honestly
    never tried it but I thought I'd call your attention to it.

    Galen

    Do you have the codecs installed?

    In news:OPA6UaMLFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
    Colin Barnhorst <colinbarharst(nojunk)@msn.com> had this to say:

    > Do you have the codecs installed?

    Yes, why yes I do :) I figure that was for the OP but, in my current mood, I
    thought I'd make some sort of tired effort at being funny. They, the codecs,
    came with the CD for the card. *nods*

    Galen

Connection Video Microsoft Windows XP