Windows Update deleted user!!

I did a Windows Update on Windows 2000 Pro - it has only been a few weeks
since I did the last one. Anyway, this time, after updating and rebooting,
the user is gone!! Fortunately I remembered the Administrator password.
Has anyone seen this?

"Neil W." <neilw@netlib.com> wrote in message
> I did a Windows Update on Windows 2000 Pro - it has only been a few weeks
> since I did the last one. Anyway, this time, after updating and
rebooting,
> the user is gone!! Fortunately I remembered the Administrator password.
> Has anyone seen this?

Have a look in your profiles folder (c:\Documents and Settings).