Windows Update deleted user!!

I did a Windows Update on Windows 2000 Pro - it has only been a few weeks
since I did the last one. Anyway, this time, after updating and rebooting,
the user is gone!! Fortunately I remembered the Administrator password.
Has anyone seen this?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows update deleted user

    "Neil W." <neilw@netlib.com> wrote in message
    > I did a Windows Update on Windows 2000 Pro - it has only been a few weeks
    > since I did the last one. Anyway, this time, after updating and
    rebooting,
    > the user is gone!! Fortunately I remembered the Administrator password.
    > Has anyone seen this?

    Have a look in your profiles folder (c:\Documents and Settings).

Windows 2000 Windows Update Microsoft Windows