POKEBLOCK CASE!

Last response: in Video Games
November 2, 2004 1:09:46 AM

Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym leader!

More about : pokeblock case

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 1:30:52 AM

Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!

"Samantha" <samtris@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
> different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym leader!

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 1:30:53 AM

Samantha wrote:
> Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!
>

> "Samantha" <samtris@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
>>different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym leader!

The suggestion for a walkthrough still holds.
November 2, 2004 1:30:53 AM

Samantha wrote:
> Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!

You'll need a Pokemon that knows Surf (It is taught by an HM) and the
badge that allows you to use it outside of battle. I can't remember
where any of those are, however, but if you don't at least have the
badge it's not time to go there yet.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

November 4, 2004 1:06:08 AM

> Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!
>
> > Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
> > different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym
leader!

It's been a very long time since I have been there, but I will try.

You take the ferry to Slateport and walk up. As you get to Mauveville talk
to everyone in each HOUSE. I think you need to buy a specific kind of mail
( I don't know which, but it would be in a walkthrough, it was in all the
ones I read from GameFAQs.com, and some in the "I can't find..." sections.)
But maybe you could buy one of each kind of mail that Slateport sells, I
don't think it would be from Mauveville.

As someone else has pointed out Mt. Pyre is found south of the Safari, the
path forks there (three ways if you count the Safari). You must Surf,
avoiding the Island (Mt Pyre) and swinging around it to enter from the
bottom. Once there you can't buy any healing potions or any 'balls, so
stock up. One kind of Ghost will be common, the other uncommon, kind of
like Plusle and Minus, depending on which version of the game you have.
There is an outside path and a indoor one. A walkthrough is most helpful
here.

daramark
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 4:04:33 AM

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
> You take the ferry to Slateport and walk up.
<<<SNIP>>>

That's the Coin Case, not Pokeblock Case. [FYI, bring a Harbor Mail,
buyable at Slateport, to the first house (coming off the cycling road or the
wacking path) in Mauville with the person standing next to it; the little
girl inside gives the Coin Case for the Mail]

November 4, 2004 7:24:47 PM

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
news:p ine.GSO.3.95.iB1.0.1041104010153.28629B-100000@halifax.chebucto.ns.ca...
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
> > You take the ferry to Slateport and walk up.
> <<<SNIP>>>
>
> That's the Coin Case, not Pokeblock Case. [FYI, bring a Harbor Mail,
> buyable at Slateport, to the first house (coming off the cycling road or
the
> wacking path) in Mauville with the person standing next to it; the little
> girl inside gives the Coin Case for the Mail]

OOPS!! I told you it's been a long time. You do need the Pokeblock case
before they will let you into the Safari though. This has made me curious
enough to look it up.

POKEBLOCK making machines are the little grey square table-ish looking
things with red dots on them. There are two in each Contest House. The
blank one is for playing/mixing with a friend (needs link cable) and
the
other one is for playing/mixing with the person(s) at the table. You
can
only play if you have talked to a little girl in the SLATEPORT CITY
contest house and received a POKEBLOCK CASE from her.

This is from the Contests In-depth Berries guide on gamefaqs.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_...

I hope this has helped in some way. I know there are TMs and other things
to learn from all the people in the contest houses (including the
contestants).

daramark
!