POKEBLOCK CASE!

Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym leader!
6 answers Last reply
More about pokeblock case

    Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!

    Samantha wrote:
    > Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!
    >

    > "Samantha" <samtris@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
    >>different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym leader!

    The suggestion for a walkthrough still holds.

    Samantha wrote:
    > Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!

    You'll need a Pokemon that knows Surf (It is taught by an HM) and the
    badge that allows you to use it outside of battle. I can't remember
    where any of those are, however, but if you don't at least have the
    badge it's not time to go there yet.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    > Ok I found this I need NEW help! I can't get too Mt.Pyre!
    >
    > > Please Help! I've asked before and people said get a walk-through or
    > > different things I've tried.... I need it too get too my next gym
    leader!

    It's been a very long time since I have been there, but I will try.

    You take the ferry to Slateport and walk up. As you get to Mauveville talk
    to everyone in each HOUSE. I think you need to buy a specific kind of mail
    ( I don't know which, but it would be in a walkthrough, it was in all the
    ones I read from GameFAQs.com, and some in the "I can't find..." sections.)
    But maybe you could buy one of each kind of mail that Slateport sells, I
    don't think it would be from Mauveville.

    As someone else has pointed out Mt. Pyre is found south of the Safari, the
    path forks there (three ways if you count the Safari). You must Surf,
    avoiding the Island (Mt Pyre) and swinging around it to enter from the
    bottom. Once there you can't buy any healing potions or any 'balls, so
    stock up. One kind of Ghost will be common, the other uncommon, kind of
    like Plusle and Minus, depending on which version of the game you have.
    There is an outside path and a indoor one. A walkthrough is most helpful
    here.

    daramark

    On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
    > You take the ferry to Slateport and walk up.
    <<<SNIP>>>

    That's the Coin Case, not Pokeblock Case. [FYI, bring a Harbor Mail,
    buyable at Slateport, to the first house (coming off the cycling road or the
    wacking path) in Mauville with the person standing next to it; the little
    girl inside gives the Coin Case for the Mail]

    "Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
    > > You take the ferry to Slateport and walk up.
    > <<<SNIP>>>
    >
    > That's the Coin Case, not Pokeblock Case. [FYI, bring a Harbor Mail,
    > buyable at Slateport, to the first house (coming off the cycling road or
    the
    > wacking path) in Mauville with the person standing next to it; the little
    > girl inside gives the Coin Case for the Mail]

    OOPS!! I told you it's been a long time. You do need the Pokeblock case
    before they will let you into the Safari though. This has made me curious
    enough to look it up.

    POKEBLOCK making machines are the little grey square table-ish looking
    things with red dots on them. There are two in each Contest House. The
    blank one is for playing/mixing with a friend (needs link cable) and
    the
    other one is for playing/mixing with the person(s) at the table. You
    can
    only play if you have talked to a little girl in the SLATEPORT CITY
    contest house and received a POKEBLOCK CASE from her.

    This is from the Contests In-depth Berries guide on gamefaqs.
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_rs_contest.txt

    I hope this has helped in some way. I know there are TMs and other things
    to learn from all the people in the contest houses (including the
    contestants).

    daramark

Cases Games Nintendo Video Games