How could I Install IIS into my Windows 2000 Server of Fil..

I'm trying to install the Internet Information Services (IIS), one of the
Windows Components through the respective wizard. I have a File and Print
server in Windows 2000 Server SP4 OS in english, however when I tried to add
the IIS component and I selected the choice Application Server Mode, I got
the next error message: Please Insert the Floppy Disk Labeled Service Pack 4
CD into drive D and then click OK, what that message means? Somebody could
to help and support to me about it please?

Best Regards and thanks in advanced

It may have been imaged with a SP4 integrated cd or network install. Can
you download and install SP4 again? It may correct the problem. Apply the
hotfixes afterwards from Windows Update.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

"Rosas, Socorro del Carmen