Missing Product Key

jeffrey

Distinguished
May 4, 2001

I received a Software Evaluation Kit by attending a TechNet presentation.
The software included are 120 day evaluation versions of: Windows 2000
Server, Exchange 2000 Server and SQL Server 2000.

The folder/booklet containing the software does not list any Product Keys.

How do I install the software?

Jeffrey wrote:
> I received a Software Evaluation Kit by attending a TechNet presentation.
> The software included are 120 day evaluation versions of: Windows 2000
> Server, Exchange 2000 Server and SQL Server 2000.
>
> The folder/booklet containing the software does not list any Product Keys.
>
> How do I install the software?

How long ago did you attend that presentation? The software you
mention is all quite old. Have you looked at the installation CDs?
Quite often, the Product Key is printed on the installation CD of
Microsoft's Evaluation products.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

jeffrey

Distinguished
May 4, 2001

The presentation was over a year ago but I've just now gotten around to
installing this eval copy. I wanted to brush up on AD; could I use this or
should I get hold of a Server 2003 eval disk?