define startup order

Hi.

I have 2 programs in my Startup folder. Let's call them A and B ;).
I need to start B #2 seconds after A started.

How can I do that (preferentially without a script)?

Thanks,

--
Georges

"Georges Heinesch" <nomorespam@nomorespam.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I have 2 programs in my Startup folder. Let's call them A and B ;).
> I need to start B #2 seconds after A started.
>
> How can I do that (preferentially without a script)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Georges

You need a script. Place the two program shortcuts into
a folder c:\Tools, then create a batch file in your Startup
folder that invokes the shortcuts:

@echo off
c:\tools\A.lnk
c:\tools\b.lnk