Windows 2003 Term Server Add Users

When I create a new user in the Users group they have access to

the "All Users" desktop as defined in the Documents & Settings

ALL Users directory.

How do I create an "All" account if I create an account

in another OU, ie OU "Florida"?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean... any user, no matter where their account
resides in active directory, uses the all users directory contents on the
local workstation. Maybe I am missing something.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

"David Gresham"