Raid 5 - Replacing a drive in Windows 2003

Where can I find a description of the procedure for replacing failed drives
in Windows 2003 software Raid 5?

Knowledge Base article 323442 HOW TO: Use the Disk Management Snap-in to
Manage Basic and Dynamic (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=323442) contains
some brief information (see the Troubleshooting section) and refers you back
to the built-in help in Windows. Please let us know if you have specific
questions.

Kevin McNiel, MCSE/MCSA
Platform Server Setup Group

Please reply to the Group only, This address cannot receive incoming
messages.

"Amy Thropp" <AmyThropp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find a description of the procedure for replacing failed
> drives
> in Windows 2003 software Raid 5?

TRENDING THREADS