fxstsb

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
Hello,
I purchased it befor sunrise last Friday. Newegg says UPS got it Sunday. Here it is Thurdsday and I do not have my item. UPS says tomorrow. 3 days?

UPS does not pick up or deliver on saturday or sunday. 3 days? Three days is standard UPS shipping unless you pay for overnight. And that three days would be general large city to large city. Rural areas are added days any UPS shipping center would notify you of before accepting the package. Many UPS shipments take more than "3 days". Ground shipping is by truck. Newegg's free shipping offers generally are handled by a second party and take longer than 'standard' shipping methods.

mw__happycamper

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2011
NewEgg should be doing a better job of communicating reasonable delivery estimates. I am a fan of the company, but they really need to improve this facet of their operations. The potential two-day processing delay coupled with the fact that they do not count the ship-date with the transit-time can make overnight service take many days. I've begun a mild-mannered petition (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/neweggshipping) in hopes of encouraging some changes. Please take a look and consider adding your support.

Thanks!