Terminal Server license limit?

I've Win2000 SP4 with 10 CAL + 5 TSCAL.
Terminal License Server is installed, actived and TSCAL are installed.

Only 3 TSCAL (from my 5 TSCAL) was just assigned to Win NT/9X client.
10 TSCAL was just assigned to Win2000/XP Prof. client.

I can't connect up to 6 client at the same time!!!
When i connect up to 5 client, a warning message appear on the Win 2000
Server saying that i've reached the maximum license number.
When i try to connect 7 client (independent of Operating System), the Remote
Desktop Client can't connect and display an error saying that the Server
have reached the maximum license number.

Please HELP me!!

I'd ask the same question to the terminal service experts:

microsoft.public.terminal_services

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

"Mrc"
> I've Win2000 SP4 with 10 CAL + 5 TSCAL.
> Terminal License Server is installed, actived and TSCAL are installed.
>
> Only 3 TSCAL (from my 5 TSCAL) was just assigned to Win NT/9X client.
> 10 TSCAL was just assigned to Win2000/XP Prof. client.
>
> I can't connect up to 6 client at the same time!!!
> When i connect up to 5 client, a warning message appear on the Win 2000
> Server saying that i've reached the maximum license number.
> When i try to connect 7 client (independent of Operating System), the
> Remote Desktop Client can't connect and display an error saying that the
> Server have reached the maximum license number.
>
> Please HELP me!!

I can't find it.
Can you post any information abot this?

My Tnx.

"NIC Student" <nospam@nospam.land> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I'd ask the same question to the terminal service experts:
>
> microsoft.public.terminal_services
>

> --
> Scott Baldridge
> Windows Server MVP, MCSE
>
> "Mrc"
>> I've Win2000 SP4 with 10 CAL + 5 TSCAL.
>> Terminal License Server is installed, actived and TSCAL are installed.
>>
>> Only 3 TSCAL (from my 5 TSCAL) was just assigned to Win NT/9X client.
>> 10 TSCAL was just assigned to Win2000/XP Prof. client.
>>
>> I can't connect up to 6 client at the same time!!!
>> When i connect up to 5 client, a warning message appear on the Win 2000
>> Server saying that i've reached the maximum license number.
>> When i try to connect 7 client (independent of Operating System), the
>> Remote Desktop Client can't connect and display an error saying that the
>> Server have reached the maximum license number.
>>
>> Please HELP me!!

Sure thing. First, go to this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/default.mspx

On the left pane, choose Newsgroups>Terminal Services>General.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

"Mrc"
>I can't find it.
> Can you post any information abot this?
>
> My Tnx.
>
> "NIC Student" <nospam@nospam.land> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> I'd ask the same question to the terminal service experts:
>>
>> microsoft.public.terminal_services
>>

>> --
>> Scott Baldridge
>> Windows Server MVP, MCSE
>>
>> "Mrc"
>>> I've Win2000 SP4 with 10 CAL + 5 TSCAL.
>>> Terminal License Server is installed, actived and TSCAL are installed.
>>>
>>> Only 3 TSCAL (from my 5 TSCAL) was just assigned to Win NT/9X client.
>>> 10 TSCAL was just assigned to Win2000/XP Prof. client.
>>>
>>> I can't connect up to 6 client at the same time!!!
>>> When i connect up to 5 client, a warning message appear on the Win 2000
>>> Server saying that i've reached the maximum license number.
>>> When i try to connect 7 client (independent of Operating System), the
>>> Remote Desktop Client can't connect and display an error saying that the
>>> Server have reached the maximum license number.
>>>
>>> Please HELP me!!

Please, let me more.
Tell me the subject and/or the post date.
I can't find it! :-(((

Is this a joke? ;-P

> Sure thing. First, go to this site:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/default.mspx
>
> On the left pane, choose Newsgroups>Terminal Services>General.
>
> --
> Scott Baldridge
> Windows Server MVP, MCSE
>
> "Mrc"
>>I can't find it.
>> Can you post any information abot this?
>>
>> My Tnx.
>>
>> "NIC Student" <nospam@nospam.land> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>> I'd ask the same question to the terminal service experts:
>>>
>>> microsoft.public.terminal_services
>>>

>>> --
>>> Scott Baldridge
>>> Windows Server MVP, MCSE
>>>
>>> "Mrc"

No joke. I'm not referring ou to a particular subject/post, I'm just
pointing out that the Terminal Services newsgroup is where you should post
your question.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE