Setting time on workstations

Hi guys

I hope this is in the best forum here.

I have 3x servers (2x Win2003 1xWin2000). One 2003 server is a DC and one
2000 server is a DC, the other is a member server exchange box.

The time on our workstations (all Win2k SP4) is out by about 15 minutes -
how do I set them all globally properly? I am sure I read something about MS
Time Server? Any help would be much appreciated!

-------
Tech Admin
West Midlands, England
Stressed and Tired!
--------

Hi Chris,

How to configure an authoritative time server in Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816042

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

"Chris Hagon"
> Hi guys
>
> I hope this is in the best forum here.
>
> I have 3x servers (2x Win2003 1xWin2000). One 2003 server is a DC and one
> 2000 server is a DC, the other is a member server exchange box.
>
> The time on our workstations (all Win2k SP4) is out by about 15 minutes -
> how do I set them all globally properly? I am sure I read something about
> MS
> Time Server? Any help would be much appreciated!
>

> -------
> Tech Admin
> West Midlands, England
> Stressed and Tired!