Syncing multiple PST

June 3, 2005 3:19:02 PM

I have two computers. One at home the other one at work. I have
essentially two .PST files, the PC at work uses Exchange. I would like
to have two inboxes in my PocketPC for my home and work email.

I have heard that Windows Mobile 2003 does not support multiple PST, is
there a workaround?

- josé

More about : syncing multiple pst

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 6:57:35 PM

you are correct in that activesync does only sync inbox with one computer,
but you can access multiple pop accounts directly, by setting them up in the
pocket mail client, also, depending on you exchange server and your
corporate policies you may be able to sync with your exchange mailbox
directly.

"Jose Oliver" <jose_oliver@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I have two computers. One at home the other one at work. I have
essentially two .PST files, the PC at work uses Exchange. I would like
to have two inboxes in my PocketPC for my home and work email.

I have heard that Windows Mobile 2003 does not support multiple PST, is
there a workaround?

- josé
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 1:41:41 PM

Thanks KDE,

My personal email account is a @msn.com email so, which does not
support POP. I am now trying to set up a second partnership in which I
sync my work inbox and calendar. Then to read my personal mail I would
then need to use Pocket MSN (which means dishing out $19). I hope this
works.

- jose
!