Question on partitions

I am setting up a Compaq Proliant 3000 for Windows 2000 server. I am using
their SmartStart CD which configures many things before you actually install
Windows.
I was at the point where it asked for the boot partition size that I wanted.
By default it was set at 2GB and I bumped it to 4GB. I have a Raid 5 array
of 4 9GB drives so I still have over 20GB of hard drive space available for
another partition. I assumed that after installing Windows, I would find a
C: drive that is 4GB and an E: drive that contained the rest. That is not
the case. I only have the 4GB C: drive now that Windows is installed and I
need to find out what I did wrong and how do I get my E: drive with the rest
of the hard disk space?
Must I restart this whole process or not?
Please give detailed instructions on what I need to do here, thanks.

Look for unallocated space on the disk in Disk Management. If it's there,
partition it and you can format with the file system you choose.

Kevin McNiel, MCSE/MCSA
Platform Server Setup Group

Please reply to the Group only, This address cannot receive incoming
messages.