Disk Mirroring

lanman

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

Is it possible to mirror a system drive AFTER installation of the O/S? I
would like to mirror my system drive with another drive the same size but the
server is already being used in a live environment. Thanks for any help with
this.

You can do it, as long as the drive or the partition is empty and formatted
the same as the system drive.

Go into disk manager and right click on the system drive, select create
mirror, and follow the directions. It's been a while since I've done this but
it works.