Dragon scale

To evolve seadra you need dragon scale, where can I find this ?
Also where can I find deep sea tooth and scale ?

Thanks in advance

Paul S.
10 answers Last reply
More about dragon scale

    "Paul Stamper" <p.stamper@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > To evolve seadra you need dragon scale, where can I find this ?
    > Also where can I find deep sea tooth and scale ?

    Use Theif or Covet on Horsea and someone else has Dragon Scale (Bagon?).
    Then you must have a Seadra hold the Dragon Scale and trade it to another
    game.

    Kingdra's are wonderful except that they can't really learn much. Ice
    doesn't really affect them, neither does Electricity, or Grass; Dragon moves
    are the only ones Super Effective on them, everything else is normal (1) or
    not very (.5).

    Deep Sea Tooth and Deep Sea Scale are one or the other in each game, just
    like the fossils. They are given to hold to a Clamperl, and traded, gaining
    either Huntail or Gorbyss (sp?). You must find the Scanner in the Abandoned
    Ship using Dive and trade it to Captain Stern for one of the items.

    daramark

    On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
    > Kingdra's are wonderful except that they can't really learn much. Ice
    > doesn't really affect them, neither does Electricity, or Grass; Dragon
    > moves are the only ones Super Effective on them, everything else is normal
    > (1) or not very (.5).

    Dragon moves super-effective against them. They resist (half damage)
    Steel attacks, and double resist (1/4th damage) Fire & Water attacks. So,
    not too bad there.

    As for attacks, well, you're right - their move pool's a bit on the
    shallow side: Surf*, Dragonbreath (bred from Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence or
    Altaria, mainly), Ice Beam* and Return isn't too shabby, but that's about
    the best you're going to get, so...

    * ...or Hydro Pump & Blizzard, of course, but I prefer the accuracy over the
    extra damage, personally. Or maybe dump the Ice move and use Dragon Dance
    to enhance the Return...

    "Paul Stamper" <p.stamper@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:S3vid.89$5W5.54
    @newsfe6-win.ntli.net:

    > To evolve seadra you need dragon scale, where can I find this ?
    > Also where can I find deep sea tooth and scale ?

    Teach a pokemon thief and then bitch slap every horsea you come across,
    eventualy one of them will pony up a dragon scale,(remember to ensure that
    the pokemon using theif isn't holding anything) you'll find the horsea east
    of pacifilog.
    To get either the deep sea scale or tooth, you have to find the scanner in
    the sunken ship and take it back to the guy biulding the sub.
    Ted

    --
    Evil is such a negative term........
    I prefer differently moraled.

    "Paul Stamper" <p.stamper@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:S3vid.89$5W5.54
    @newsfe6-win.ntli.net:

    > To evolve seadra you need dragon scale, where can I find this ?
    > Also where can I find deep sea tooth and scale ?

    Teach a pokemon thief and then bitch slap every horsea you come across,
    eventualy one of them will pony up a dragon scale,(remember to ensure
    that
    the pokemon using thief isn't holding anything) you'll find the horsea
    west
    of pacifilog.
    To get either the deep sea scale or tooth, you have to find the scanner
    in
    the sunken ship and take it back to the guy building the sub.You'll need
    a pokemon which can learn/use dive.
    Ted

    --

    "Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
    > > Kingdra's are wonderful except that they can't really learn much. Ice
    > > doesn't really affect them, neither does Electricity, or Grass; Dragon
    > > moves are the only ones Super Effective on them, everything else is
    normal
    > > (1) or not very (.5).
    >
    > Dragon moves super-effective against them. They resist (half damage)
    > Steel attacks, and double resist (1/4th damage) Fire & Water attacks. So,
    > not too bad there.
    >
    > As for attacks, well, you're right - their move pool's a bit on the
    > shallow side: Surf*, Dragonbreath (bred from Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence or
    > Altaria, mainly), Ice Beam* and Return isn't too shabby, but that's about
    > the best you're going to get, so...
    >
    > * ...or Hydro Pump & Blizzard, of course, but I prefer the accuracy over
    the
    > extra damage, personally. Or maybe dump the Ice move and use Dragon Dance
    > to enhance the Return...

    I had to raise something up so that I had a Dragon move just to get rid of
    the Dragon trainer's Kingdra. Of course I can't remember what I chose, or
    even which game. LOL

    I'm an accuracy over power person too. I find that they just don't hit when
    you really need them to. When you don't need it, it critically hits (any
    move, especially if you are up against something rare) and faints whatever
    you are trying to catch.

    daramark

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, daramark wrote:
    > I had to raise something up so that I had a Dragon move just to get rid of
    > the Dragon trainer's Kingdra. Of course I can't remember what I chose, or
    > even which game. LOL

    Eh. Kingdra's not *that* tough. Just have to be resigned to (likely) not
    having any super-effective attacks against it. It's not as if it resists
    much, after all.

    Sorry to throw the thread waaaaaaaay off-topic, but...

    Joseph William Dixon wrote:
    > "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot
    > easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
    > work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]

    I just finished reading this book, and I don't recall ever seeing this line.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
    > Sorry to throw the thread waaaaaaaay off-topic, but...

    :)

    > Joseph William Dixon wrote:
    > > "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot
    > > easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
    > > work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]
    >
    > I just finished reading this book, and I don't recall ever seeing this
    > line.

    Hmmm. Trying to remember which scene it's from (since my only copy of it
    is from, and currently at, the library) - one of the scenes involving the
    Quisition's dungeons, obviously, but which one... I created the sig back on
    February 17th, 2001, according to its datestamp, and it's been almost as
    long since I last read 'Small Gods'. I *did* enter the line directly from
    the book, though, not from memory.

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that
    >> cannot
    >> easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
    >> work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]
    >
    > I just finished reading this book, and I don't recall ever seeing this
    > line.

    I suspect it's the end of a fairly long footnote. Possibly one giving some
    insight into the villain's state of mind, early on.

    Oh, and good taste in books, that man.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    LeafGreen PokéDex: 108
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > Sorry to throw the thread waaaaaaaay off-topic, but...
    >
    > Joseph William Dixon wrote:
    >> "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that
    >> cannot
    >> easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
    >> work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]
    >
    > I just finished reading this book, and I don't recall ever seeing this
    > line.

    IIRC, it's near the end when Om is crawling around the temple, looking for
    Brutha.

Games Nintendo Video Games