Windows Update Scan ??

Win2KproSP4:
Start > Windows Update > (Windows Update page)
>> "Scan for Updates" << left click does nothing...
All other links on the page work o.k. with a left click....
I think I removed one of the pevious KBs by mistake,
and now can't access MS to find out what it was or reinstall it ????

Willard

The same thing is hapenning to us at the moment - all servers cannot no
longer use the scan feature of windows update - all laptops and workstations
are fine.

"Willard" wrote:

> Win2KproSP4:
> Start > Windows Update > (Windows Update page)
> >> "Scan for Updates" << left click does nothing...
> All other links on the page work o.k. with a left click....
> I think I removed one of the pevious KBs by mistake,
> and now can't access MS to find out what it was or reinstall it ????
>
> Willard

I reinstalled IE6 sp1 and Sun's Java...
Now the "Scan" works o.k...

Willard :)