Unable to load My Computer from Menu

For all windows XP bar items such as mu computer, my pictures, my document, I
cannot open then. I click on, the hourglass shows up for 5 seconds, then
ends. No connection. Does Dr.Watson have something to do with this, as I
only noticed it after this problem started. Have had major infections;
currently ie.feats is embedded and I cannot remeove. How can I resote that
connectivity, or how can I get to My computer back door? Thanks

Hey,

Dr Watson is a program to capture errors. Since you are experiencing this
problem that My Computers etc are not opening up correctly, and you noticed
about the existance of Dr Watson after this problem, I believe that Dr
Watson has captured some errors about that problem of yours.

Please do the following to check on the errors:

1. Start > Run. Type:
drwtsn32
2. click OK
3. The errors should be listed at the bottom of that window. Please copy the
errors and post back to this NG with the errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply!

--
Jabez Gan
Give me a chance, Let me help you!