Mystery gift in FR and LG

Last response: in Video Games
November 7, 2004 11:50:19 AM

OK I got the mystery gift set in FR and My friend has done the same in
LG but what the heck is going on with it?
We get something saying wounder card and wounder news. Pick either and
it says wireless or friend but nothing happens no matter what we pick.
how do you use the gift part now?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

More about : mystery gift

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 5:12:13 PM

richard e white wrote:

> OK I got the mystery gift set in FR and My friend has done the same in
> LG but what the heck is going on with it?
> We get something saying wounder card and wounder news. Pick either and
> it says wireless or friend but nothing happens no matter what we pick.
> how do you use the gift part now?

I think our best scientists are still trying to solve this mystery.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com