LG Help, PLEASE!! How Do You Find the Surfer's House in Sa..

Last response: in Video Games
November 7, 2004 10:48:03 PM

I have been to the Safari Zone numerous times, each time coughing up the 500
poke to play. I've caught a few nice pokemon there, but can only seem to go a
few places before time expires. Don't have a CLUE where the surfer's house
might be. I know there are places that I haven't been able to access there,
but can't seem to find the "trick". Can anyone help? I'm totally STUCK.
(BTW, I have 60 pokemon, several of which are level 40 and above. I have
plenty of potions, heals, etc., and about $13,000 poke on hand. I have the
first 5 badges. I have defeated Giovanni twice, and all 4 of the Rocket
brothers. I thought I was doing really well, but . . . I'm getting really
frustrated with this HM Surf thing. I can't get to the islands, etc., etc., or
anywhere else that requires moving over water.)

Any/all help greatly appreciated!! Thanks :-)

CJS

More about : find surfer house

Anonymous
November 8, 2004 1:12:04 AM

To all who would reply to this (my) posting:

Thank you for your willingness to help. I managed to finally find the surfer's
house and now have HM Surf!! I'm off to continue my adventure :-)
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 1:12:05 AM

"Calypso985" <calypso985@aol.com> wrote in message
> To all who would reply to this (my) posting:
>
> Thank you for your willingness to help. I managed to finally find the
surfer's
> house and now have HM Surf!! I'm off to continue my adventure :-)

Congrats!

daramark
November 9, 2004 5:48:01 PM

Well, do you have a Blissey already that evolves from a Chansey that
could be found?
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 5:40:54 PM

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> Well, do you have a Blissey already that evolves from a Chansey that
> could be found?

Blissey is one of the Pokemon in that game that can't evolve until after
you've beaten the Elite Four.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

November 13, 2004 5:49:47 PM

I knew it already! And it's simple to get it, well, after you've got
the Nationaldex, make catched Chansey as happy as possible! It's
simple, just battle and don't make it faint.
!