LG Help, PLEASE!! How Do You Find the Surfer's House in Sa..

I have been to the Safari Zone numerous times, each time coughing up the 500
poke to play. I've caught a few nice pokemon there, but can only seem to go a
few places before time expires. Don't have a CLUE where the surfer's house
might be. I know there are places that I haven't been able to access there,
but can't seem to find the "trick". Can anyone help? I'm totally STUCK.
(BTW, I have 60 pokemon, several of which are level 40 and above. I have
plenty of potions, heals, etc., and about $13,000 poke on hand. I have the
first 5 badges. I have defeated Giovanni twice, and all 4 of the Rocket
brothers. I thought I was doing really well, but . . . I'm getting really
frustrated with this HM Surf thing. I can't get to the islands, etc., etc., or
anywhere else that requires moving over water.)

Any/all help greatly appreciated!! Thanks :-)

CJS
5 answers Last reply
More about help please find surfer house

    To all who would reply to this (my) posting:

    Thank you for your willingness to help. I managed to finally find the surfer's
    house and now have HM Surf!! I'm off to continue my adventure :-)

    "Calypso985" <calypso985@aol.com> wrote in message
    > To all who would reply to this (my) posting:
    >
    > Thank you for your willingness to help. I managed to finally find the
    surfer's
    > house and now have HM Surf!! I'm off to continue my adventure :-)

    Congrats!

    daramark

    Well, do you have a Blissey already that evolves from a Chansey that
    could be found?

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > Well, do you have a Blissey already that evolves from a Chansey that
    > could be found?

    Blissey is one of the Pokemon in that game that can't evolve until after
    you've beaten the Elite Four.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    I knew it already! And it's simple to get it, well, after you've got
    the Nationaldex, make catched Chansey as happy as possible! It's
    simple, just battle and don't make it faint.

Video Games