w2000 newbie question

Sorry, I cannot google for this now. Can anyone please advise the
minumum system requirements for w2000. Also I need to buy this os,
can anyone give me a good source. I heard it is available on
ebay?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/professional/evaluation/sysreqs/default.asp

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

SeaSerpent wrote:
> Sorry, I cannot google for this now.

Why not? You'd certainly have found the answer much more quickly.

> Can anyone please advise the
> minumum system requirements for w2000. Also I need to buy this os,
> can anyone give me a good source. I heard it is available on
> ebay?

System Requirements
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/sysreqs/default.asp

Be very careful buying any software on eBay, as eBay makes no prior
effort to ensure that such sales are legitimate; they react only when
someone files a complaint. (And then all that really happens is the
seller of the pirated software returns using a different alias, to
continue selling illegitimate licenses.)

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm