dll cache service

Im geting multiple dll cache service failed to start errors in the event log,
sql began having issues at the same time. Any help greatly appreciated

Check Event Viewer for errors. When you view the logged events in Event
Viewer (double-click them in the right-hand pane) in the upper right corner,
third button down is a copy to clipboard, then you can paste in the body of
a reply message.

Please do so for each of the different System Log events (that are a Type:
'Error' or 'Warning') since last boot so we can see all of the event detail.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]