how do you get the aurora ticket??

please help!
3 answers Last reply
More about aurora ticket

    "wartdobb" <wartdobb@cox.net> wrote in message
    news:cjTjd.20042$GN4.4241@okepread02...
    > please help!

    You'll have to get it from a Nintendo event.

    "Chad" <lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

    > "wartdobb" <wartdobb@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > please help!
    > >

    > You'll have to get it from a Nintendo event.

    how do you find out if there are any events in australia?

    "Lamamu" <tnw01@txc.net.au> wrote in message

    > "Chad" <lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "wartdobb" <wartdobb@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > > please help!
    > > >

    > > You'll have to get it from a Nintendo event.
    > >

    > how do you find out if there are any events in australia?

    Is there a Nintendo Australia, like we have Nintendo of America, Nintendo
    Canada, etc.? Find their web site. It should have something about 'promos'
    or tours etc.

    daramark

Games Nintendo Video Games