how do you get the aurora ticket??

Last response: in Video Games
November 8, 2004 8:34:03 PM

please help!

More about : aurora ticket

November 9, 2004 2:50:09 AM

"wartdobb" <wartdobb@cox.net> wrote in message
news:cjTjd.20042$GN4.4241@okepread02...
> please help!

You'll have to get it from a Nintendo event.
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 4:48:20 PM

"Chad" <lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "wartdobb" <wartdobb@cox.net> wrote in message
> > please help!
> >

> You'll have to get it from a Nintendo event.

how do you find out if there are any events in australia?
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 4:48:21 PM

"Lamamu" <tnw01@txc.net.au> wrote in message

> "Chad" <lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "wartdobb" <wartdobb@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > please help!
> > >

> > You'll have to get it from a Nintendo event.
> >

> how do you find out if there are any events in australia?

Is there a Nintendo Australia, like we have Nintendo of America, Nintendo
Canada, etc.? Find their web site. It should have something about 'promos'
or tours etc.

daramark
!