Where I can find TechNet evaluation product Key

I just convert my TechNet subscrition from Normal to PLUS. I have received
the DVD with the software for evaluation use, but I dont know where are the
requested product code for installation.

Exscuse for my english.

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about where find technet evaluation product

    Please visit the TechNet newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Rete-TT" wrote:

    | I just convert my TechNet subscrition from Normal to PLUS. I have received
    | the DVD with the software for evaluation use, but I dont know where are the
    | requested product code for installation.
    |
    | Exscuse for my english.
    |
    | Thank you

Microsoft Software Windows