Where I can find TechNet evaluation product Key

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 27, 2005 4:49:31 PM

I just convert my TechNet subscrition from Normal to PLUS. I have received
the DVD with the software for evaluation use, but I dont know where are the
requested product code for installation.

Exscuse for my english.

Thank you
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 8:26:53 PM