TS License Server Move - Old Server still being looked at?

I moved our License Server from Server A to Server B. Server A Still
Exists, though the License Server is not running on it. Server B is the new
Real License Server.

Though it seems as though the Terminal Server are still -sometimes- Looking
at Server A to get License Info.

How do I get Server A out of the system as a TS License Server??

Thanks,
Scott<-

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/239107/

--
Glenn L
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security

"Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
>I moved our License Server from Server A to Server B. Server A Still
>Exists, though the License Server is not running on it. Server B is the
>new Real License Server.
>
> Though it seems as though the Terminal Server are still -sometimes-
> Looking at Server A to get License Info.
>
> How do I get Server A out of the system as a TS License Server??
>
> Thanks,
> Scott<-

I was hoping to just get the Server out of the System... TS License Server
is not installed on it anymore... Though When I bring up the License Manager
on the New TS License Server it uses AD (I believe) and looks for all TS
License Servers and it tries to connect to the old Server.

I don't think the TS themselves have an issue, just the License Server
Manager.

thanks,
Scott<-