What on this picture could never happens?

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png

Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
happens!
17 answers Last reply
More about what picture happens

    That's not what I exactly mean with "Would Never Happens" and yes the
    border is sometimes red, there is another thing that could never
    happens, find that out!

    Don't give up, I know you can guess right what could never happens on
    that picture!

    "Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
    >
    > Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
    > close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
    > You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
    > possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
    > Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
    > Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
    > happens!

    Hmm...is it the fact that the border around the move being used is never
    colored red?

    --
    -- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

    Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
    Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
    Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

    Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
    Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
    (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

    I have:

    1 I Love Mango's Point
    5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
    5 Binary Poster Points
    10 Jax Points
    15 Y2Tech Points
    20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
    25 WAM Points
    85 BBB Points
    10000 Pikachuumon Points

    150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
    150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
    249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
    249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
    249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
    90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

    bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com (Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson) wrote in message news:<f85ed424.0411090953.276f8c53@posting.google.com>...
    > http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
    >
    > Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
    > close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
    > You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
    > possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
    > Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
    > Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
    > happens!

    A Blaziken using Hydro Pump?

    Normally, that is impossible. However, it's possible that the Blaziken
    may know Metronome, a move that attacks the opponent with a random
    attack. While I'm uncertain whether a Blaziken can learn Metronome,
    that seems to be the only explanation.

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > That's not what I exactly mean with "Would Never Happens" and yes the
    > border is sometimes red, there is another thing that could never
    > happens, find that out!

    Lol, I meant that as a joke, I think it's pretty obvious what couldn't
    happen. ;)

    --

    > Don't give up, I know you can guess right what could never happens on
    > that picture!

    Ohhhhh, so you mean the Gamesharked Blaziken? :P

    --
    -- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

    Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
    Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
    Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

    Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
    Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
    (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

    I have:

    1 I Love Mango's Point
    5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
    5 Binary Poster Points
    10 Jax Points
    15 Y2Tech Points
    20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
    25 WAM Points
    85 BBB Points
    10000 Pikachuumon Points

    150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
    150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
    249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
    249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
    249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
    90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

    Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:
    > http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
    >
    > Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
    > close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
    > You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
    > possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
    > Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
    > Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
    > happens!

    Is this one of those things that makes you jump?
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in news:1MudnXWJU-cd9wzcRVn-
    gw@rcn.net:

    > Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:
    >> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
    >>
    >> Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
    >> close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
    >> You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
    >> possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
    >> Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
    >> Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
    >> happens!
    >
    > Is this one of those things that makes you jump?
    No, just cringe at the awfulness of the thread.
    Ted

    --
    Evil is such a negative term........
    I prefer differently moraled.

    You're right, Blaziken can't learn Hydro Pump! It can't learn Metorome
    either!
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100080154.321794.112490@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
    > You're right, Blaziken can't learn Hydro Pump! It can't learn Metorome
    > either!

    True.

    However, it can learn Mimic via a Move Tutor, which allows it to
    temporarily copy one attack. Perhaps that's how it knows Hydro Pump,
    hm?
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    William Rendfeld wrote:

    > "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100080154.321794.112490@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
    >
    >>You're right, Blaziken can't learn Hydro Pump! It can't learn Metorome
    >>either!
    >

    > True.
    >
    > However, it can learn Mimic via a Move Tutor, which allows it to
    > temporarily copy one attack. Perhaps that's how it knows Hydro Pump,
    > hm?

    It's also possible if the Blaziken knows Assist and there is a Pokemon
    on its team that knows Hydro Pump.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    What are you talking about? Only Skitty and Delcatty can learn Assist!
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > What are you talking about? Only Skitty and Delcatty can learn Assist!

    Unless I'm mistaken, they're the only ones who learn it by level up. I
    think there are others that can learn it by breeding or something. I
    can't remember which ones, though.

    Also, the thought occurs that Blaziken would have to be hit by Hydro
    Pump in order to Mimic it. I kinda doubt a Blaziken could survive that
    easily.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Yeah, Mimic is great move! Well, we can't use mimic to let a pokémon
    be like Mew, because there is only one move tutor that teaches that and
    he do it only once!
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > Also, the thought occurs that Blaziken would have to be hit by Hydro
    > Pump in order to Mimic it. I kinda doubt a Blaziken could survive that
    > easily.

    But maybe it had triple the normal Special Defense because it came in after
    another Pokemon on its team leveled its Special Defense up and then Baton
    Passed to it. Ha! :P

    --
[...]

  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Also, the thought occurs that Blaziken would have to be hit by Hydro
    >>Pump in order to Mimic it. I kinda doubt a Blaziken could survive that
    >>easily.
    >

    > But maybe it had triple the normal Special Defense because it came in after
    > another Pokemon on its team leveled its Special Defense up and then Baton
    > Passed to it. Ha! :P

    That, and the opposing Spinda is at level 14. I suppose if the Hydro
    Pumper were of a sufficiently low level, the level 50 Blaziken could
    take the attack, Mimic it, and be able to recover afterward. Assuming
    this is a trainer battle and the Spinda doesn't know Hydro Pump, the
    Hydro Pumper could be switched out to Spinda while Blaziken heals. Then
    the Blaziken could Hydro Pump the Spinda, resulting in the above screen cap.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Well, this is wild Spinda, this picture is taken on Route 113!

Games Nintendo Video Games