What on this picture could never happens?

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png

Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
happens!

That's not what I exactly mean with "Would Never Happens" and yes the
border is sometimes red, there is another thing that could never
happens, find that out!

Don't give up, I know you can guess right what could never happens on
that picture!

"Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
>
> Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
> close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
> You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
> possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
> Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
> Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
> happens!

Hmm...is it the fact that the border around the move being used is never
colored red?

--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points

150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com (Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson) wrote in message news:<f85ed424.0411090953.276f8c53@posting.google.com>...
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
>
> Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
> close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
> You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
> possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
> Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
> Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
> happens!

A Blaziken using Hydro Pump?

Normally, that is impossible. However, it's possible that the Blaziken
may know Metronome, a move that attacks the opponent with a random
attack. While I'm uncertain whether a Blaziken can learn Metronome,
that seems to be the only explanation.

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> That's not what I exactly mean with "Would Never Happens" and yes the
> border is sometimes red, there is another thing that could never
> happens, find that out!

Lol, I meant that as a joke, I think it's pretty obvious what couldn't
happen. ;)

--

> Don't give up, I know you can guess right what could never happens on
> that picture!

Ohhhhh, so you mean the Gamesharked Blaziken? :p

--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points

150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...

Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
>
> Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
> close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
> You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
> possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
> Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
> Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
> happens!

Is this one of those things that makes you jump?

John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in news:1MudnXWJU-cd9wzcRVn-
gw@rcn.net:

> Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:
>> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9910/CouldNeverHappens.png
>>
>> Look at this picture! Look at it closer, closer! Then you've looked
>> close enough tell me what on this picture could ever never happens?
>> You are going to find out by look at this picture as close as
>> possible! Tell me, what on this picture can never happens, and why?
>> Take your time, it's a test, what on this picture could never happens?
>> Think and then tell then you're done and tell what could never
>> happens!
>
> Is this one of those things that makes you jump?
No, just cringe at the awfulness of the thread.
Ted

--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.

You're right, Blaziken can't learn Hydro Pump! It can't learn Metorome
either!

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100080154.321794.112490@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
> You're right, Blaziken can't learn Hydro Pump! It can't learn Metorome
> either!

True.

However, it can learn Mimic via a Move Tutor, which allows it to
temporarily copy one attack. Perhaps that's how it knows Hydro Pump,
hm?

William Rendfeld wrote:

> "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100080154.321794.112490@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
>
>>You're right, Blaziken can't learn Hydro Pump! It can't learn Metorome
>>either!
>

> True.
>
> However, it can learn Mimic via a Move Tutor, which allows it to
> temporarily copy one attack. Perhaps that's how it knows Hydro Pump,
> hm?

It's also possible if the Blaziken knows Assist and there is a Pokemon
on its team that knows Hydro Pump.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

What are you talking about? Only Skitty and Delcatty can learn Assist!

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> What are you talking about? Only Skitty and Delcatty can learn Assist!

Unless I'm mistaken, they're the only ones who learn it by level up. I
think there are others that can learn it by breeding or something. I
can't remember which ones, though.

Also, the thought occurs that Blaziken would have to be hit by Hydro
Pump in order to Mimic it. I kinda doubt a Blaziken could survive that
easily.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Yeah, Mimic is great move! Well, we can't use mimic to let a pokémon
be like Mew, because there is only one move tutor that teaches that and
he do it only once!

"Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Also, the thought occurs that Blaziken would have to be hit by Hydro
> Pump in order to Mimic it. I kinda doubt a Blaziken could survive that
> easily.

But maybe it had triple the normal Special Defense because it came in after
another Pokemon on its team leveled its Special Defense up and then Baton
Passed to it. Ha! :p

--

Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>Also, the thought occurs that Blaziken would have to be hit by Hydro
>>Pump in order to Mimic it. I kinda doubt a Blaziken could survive that
>>easily.
>

> But maybe it had triple the normal Special Defense because it came in after
> another Pokemon on its team leveled its Special Defense up and then Baton
> Passed to it. Ha! :p

That, and the opposing Spinda is at level 14. I suppose if the Hydro
Pumper were of a sufficiently low level, the level 50 Blaziken could
take the attack, Mimic it, and be able to recover afterward. Assuming
this is a trainer battle and the Spinda doesn't know Hydro Pump, the
Hydro Pumper could be switched out to Spinda while Blaziken heals. Then
the Blaziken could Hydro Pump the Spinda, resulting in the above screen cap.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Well, this is wild Spinda, this picture is taken on Route 113!